Sunday, February 8, 2015

FREE PDF OF SELECTED SALVOS 2

Don't know how many are still reading this blog out there since it's been moribund (always wanted to use that word) for several weeks now but here's why:





GET MY BOOK FREE! / READ IT! / ENJOY IT! / REVIEW IT!

Hello all members of my Libertarian Opinionizer Community and Fun&Freedom people everywhere ...

I've just kicked my "SELECTED SALVOS 2 FROM THE LOOSE CANNON LIBERTARIAN" book down the self-pub chute and into the big cruel world and I'm asking (begging, pleading, wheedling, cajoling) everyone who reads this to help promote it by:

1. Writing a review and posting it where others can read it...

2. Interviewing me via email and posting it where others can read it...

3. Doing both!

If you don't have anywhere to post it that others can read it send it to me and I'll post it here and there and everywhere for you. Either way please let me know about it!

IT'S QUICK, FUN AND EASY

It's a small book, approx 74 pages long. It contains only 20 articles, each approx 750 words long. So it won't take a major commitment and you might actually have a few chuckles along the way.

GET FREE PDF DOWNLOAD (FOR A LIMITED TIME) FROM LULU.COM

READ MORE ABOUT ME AND MY BOOKS ON AUTHOR'S SPOTLIGHT PAGE:

OR ASK ME TO EMAIL YOU A PDF AND ASK ME FOR AN INTERVIEW HERE:

LET'S ALL HAVE FUN&FREEDOM TOGETHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment