Tuesday, March 18, 2014

We're Number Two!

My publisher, Lulu.com, ranked Selected Salvos from the Loose Cannon Libertarian as Number Two in their Top 100 this week in Books > Humor (Week of Monday, March 10, 2014)


(As ever, fame is fleeting -- down to No. 5 as of this week, Monday, March 17, 2015)


But not everyone seems to be impressed by this

I recently "un-circled" a person in my Google+ Circle because she angrily CAPS-LOCKED me about one-plussing her with information I shared concerning the progress I was making – or rather not making – in attempting to promote and sell my little book.

I don't know for sure but I hope un-circling in Google+ works the same way as un-friending works in Facebook so she will no longer be bothered by my missives.

Anyone who doesn't like my messaging is likewise free to ask me for an unceremonious un-circling exercise. Of course then you, as she, will also become "nonplussed" as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment