Saturday, June 7, 2014

FREE BOOK!

My Free Book for your Free Look!


Become a crowdCritic by writing a critique of my book


My book sales are lagging, interest is flagging and that has me gagging!

Here's the deal for libertarian writers, reporters, reviewers, authors, essayists, interviewers, journalists, bloggers and everyone else:

I'll swap you my book for your review or interview.

I'll send you one FREE proof copy in pdf format of my SELECTED SALVOS FROM THE LOOSE CANNON LIBERTARIAN eBook if you will write a review of it or interview me about it and send me the link to where you posted me online at a:

Blog
Web page
eZine
Online News Outlet
Social Media
Book Review Site
Writer's Forum
Customer Review at
·         Amazon
·         Barnes & Noble
·         Goodreads
·         Anywhere and everywhere else!

It's only 76 pages so it's not like you're making a lifetime commitment!

Praise it or haze it, enshrine it or malign it, ballyhoo it or boo it, just read it, write it, post it and tell me where to find it.

Contact me here with your email address and I'll send you a pdf copy of:
Selected Salvos from the Loose Cannon Libertarian

Become a CrowdCritic

You've heard of Crowdfunding, where people are invited to donate money for a cause at sites like Indiegogo and Kickstarter.

You've heard of crowdsourcing, where people volunteer their knowledge at sites like Wikipedia and Urban Dictionary.

You may have heard of Crowdspecting, where massive numbers of people are asked to find out things for you at sites like WeGoLook.

This is CrowdCritiquing.

I don't know if this is original or not, but I'm inviting you to become a CrowdCritic and review my book. Sorry, no money involved; just do it for Fun & Freedom and I'll re-post your reviews and interviews on my Google blog and Google+.

This is an experiment

Thanks for becoming a CrowdCritic for Selected Salvos from the Loose Cannon Libertarian.

Fun&Freedom!
Garry Reed


No comments:

Post a Comment