Tuesday, June 24, 2014

San Francisco Book Review


As promised, David Lloyd Sutton of "The Sacramento Libertarian Examiner" gave Selected Salvos a five star rating when he submitted his review to the San Francisco Book Review.

Above is the top part of the page as it appeared on its website when it was posted on June 13, 2014.

You can read the full text of his review at the link below, and then click the small cover icon link to Amazon to read Customer Comments and buy the book in paperback or download it in digital format.

As Sutton says:
“Buy My Book! Read My Book! It’s Small! It’s Fun! It’s Cheap!” So reads Garry Reed’s online advertising for this deliciously irreverent collection.

San Francisco Book Review:

AND DON'T FORGET MY OFFER...

I'll send you one FREE proof copy in pdf format of my SELECTED SALVOS FROM THE LOOSE CANNON LIBERTARIAN eBook if you will write a review of it or interview me about it and send me the link to where you posted it online! All the details here:

No comments:

Post a Comment