Friday, March 20, 2015

SALVOS 2 AUTHOR INTERVIEW ON "BOOK BLOGS"

Another Author Interview for Selected Salvos 2 from the Loose Cannon Libertarian hit the pixels at Book Blogs on Net Galley March 4, 2015!


Still playing catchup with reviews and interviews:

This interview was conducted by Book Blogs member and Goodreads Creative Writer, Poet, Author, Interviewer, Journalist and Epistemologist Justin Bienvenue.

It's a ten question query that gets a bit deeper into the nits and grits of writing libertarianism in a humorous style without losing the seriosity of the subject matter.

Here's the opening Q&A:

1. What can you tell us about your novel, Selected Salvos 2 from the Loose Cannon Libertarian?
It's not a novel, it's a very small nonfiction collection of journalistic articles I wrote back when I was writing as a "libertarian humorist" in a style I called "Fun&Freedom" where freedom is always the message but fun is always the method. I had realized that nearly everything I had been reading about libertarianism was deadly serious so I set out to change that. These 20 short articles (approx. 750 words each) first appeared on my own website "The Loose Cannon Libertarian" In 2002 and 2003.

---------------------------

Read the entire "Interview with Garry Reed" at Book Blogs on Net Galley. Then cruise on over to one of the links below and Buy the book,  read the book, enjoy the book, review the book, post the book review and do your own interview with me. 
  
Selected Salvos 2 is available in Paperback / ePub / iTunes / Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment