Thursday, March 26, 2015

Serendipity: "Salvos 1" review recovered

It's never too late (I hope) to thank a reviewer for a long overlooked review. In this case the review is not a review of my current Selected Salvos 2 book but harks back a few months to my first book which I now designate Selected Salvos 1, published in January 2014.

Unbeknownst to me until I uncovered it by accident recently (that's serendipity) this particular review, produced by an Amazon customer known only as "Fundamentalist" has herewith been exhumed from Oblivion and introduced to only slightly less Oblivionhood on libertarian social media.

Along with his review of an 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, a Sunbeam Heating Pad with UltraHeat Technology, and "The Secret of Oz" of which he says "This is the best film that I have seen about the fiat money system," Fundamentalist (who actually bought the book!) bestowed five out of five five-pointed stars upon a thin little book named Selected Salvos from the Loose Cannon Libertarian.

Here is Fundamentalist's full Amazonian review in all its fundamental and serendipitous glory:


You too can dip your slapstick dipstick into serendipitous drollery:

Selected Salvos 2 is available in Paperback / ePub / iTunes / Kindle


No comments:

Post a Comment